2022 ACTs To Be Held March 29

The ACT is an entrance exam used for college admission and scholarship decisions. It is a nationwide multiple-choice test designed to test your English, math, reading and science skills. The writing portion will not be included in Kennedy testing. The exam lasts for two hours and 55 minutes. The higher you score, the more options you have for college. 

For the Kennedy class of 2023, the ACTs will take place on March 29 from 7:50 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. All fees are paid for by the school and registration is not needed. 

All Kennedy juniors will receive their classroom assignments on March 22. If you plan on participating, you must be in your assigned classroom by 7:55 a.m. on March 29.

Seniors and freshman should not come to school the day of the ACTs. Sophomores are supposed to take a Pre-ACT, but there is no information at this time. 

If you are unable to make it to this date, there will be a retake day more information will be sent later.

Students must bring their photo IDs, two #2 pencils, an ACT approved calculator and their school issued Chromebooks.

Although colleges no longer require an ACT score for admission, juniors are still encouraged to participate. Students who don’t plan on taking the exam need to email @[email protected] by Feb. 22.