Freshman Junior Achievement Trip Coming October 26

The Junior Achievement Career field trip will be held on Oct 26. Career Inspire offers opportunities to freshmen to learn about jobs from industry representatives and align high school course work with career goals to better prepare themselves for life after high school. This is an opportunity to participate in building eastern Iowa’s future workforce. 

Junior Achievement is the world’s largest organization dedicated to educating students in grades K-12 about entrepreneurship, work readiness and financial literacy through hands-on programs.

The purpose of Junior Achievement is to inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy. The inspiration for this event came from community volunteers who deliver the lessons and share their experience. These volunteers serve as role models that improve young people’s perceptions about education and critical life skills. 

Junior Achievement USA provides free online resources to teachers and parents. They take these actions so kids can spend more time planning for the future and less worrying about today. Junior Achievement’s 151,906 classroom volunteers come from all walks of life, including: business people, college students, parents and retirees who hold the organization together.