Club Fair Extravaganza on Monday

Shelby Tigges, sr., promotes Speech and Debate at the Club Fair on Monday Sept. 10. Photo by Mathew WorthingtonBarnes.

The Club, Activity, and Organization Fair is an opportunity to explore several ways to get involved at Kennedy High School. On Monday, Sept. 10, the fair will be held in the Main Gym during Homeroom. During this time, students are to report to Homeroom or the Club Fair.

There are over 25 booths to be open for student interest at the Club Fair and all students are welcome. Many clubs begin meeting throughout the week during SMART time, which arrives on Monday, Sept. 17. The Club Fair is designed to help students engage in their school, which is proven to elevate success academically.

If a student is interested in a specific club or activity and would like to learn more about it, they can simply direct any questions to the club leaders that will be at the fair. If a club does not have a booth at the Club Fair, all activities, clubs, and organizations can be found on the school website under the ‘Activities’ tab. There, students may contact the staff adviser to direct questions to them.

Robotics Club, Girl’s Soccer, Young Republicans, Chess Club, and Torch are only a few of the 29 activities that have booths in the Club, Activity, and Organization Fair.

“There are clubs that will be there ranging from sports to service clubs and everything in between,” Syndy Richey, AP and PACT Facilitator said. “There is really something there for everybody.”